Thursday, February 7, 2008

Got My New Shoes On!

  1. I got my new shoes today!!
  2. They are NOT too high.
  3. The hardware on the shoe is more than I anticipated, but I think I still like them.
  4. The price on them went down because NM is having a 50% off sale!! Hello price adjustment!
  5. For your entertainment, please listen to the song in this post, because that is what I am singing as I am dancing around my office in my new shoes despite the fact that it is the dead of winter and we got 16" of snow last night.

3 comments:

Sarah Gemba said...

Those are darling!!!! Keepers.

Unknown said...

Hey Stacy - I came across your blog somehow through the knot, and could not find any contact information to email you directly, so I am posting a comment to ask about your wedding dress. It is the same dress I feel in love with, so I will ask you a crazy question, did you/would you every consider selling it? You can email me at jessica.schwartz@gmail.com Thanks and cute blog!

shelby said...

Cute, cute, super cute! Can't wait for spring, huh? My shoe collection is by no means as chic as yours, but I can't wait to ditch the boots-with-da-fur and get back into slingbacks and sandals!