Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day! A Litte Early.


Bless my husband's heart, he doesn't have a romantic bone in his lovable body!! Typically, we don't do gifts for Valentine's Day, but this year we did things a bit differently. I got him the best tickets we have ever had to go to Detroit Red Wings game this past weekend and he got me this fabulous laptop.


I really love it! I do, it is a tiny step in the romantic direction from the eliptical machine he got me last Valentine's Day. My husband is a very practical person. At first I wasn't super excited about a laptop, but it is soooo pretty and shiny and yet fashionable! The color is called champagne and you know that I love me the bubbly!


So I am now happily blogging from my couch watching American Idol! Who knew life could be so great. I thought for sure I was an unwaivering PC fan!! Also this bad girl makes shopping online so much more convenient :)


So it is with optimism that I say I shall be blogging more often and hope to change the looks of my blog soon. Stay tuned.


I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day filled with love and canoodling with your special someone!





2 comments:

Sarah Gemba said...

Jeal.ous. of the new laptop, it's GORGEOUS!

Happy V-Day to you too!

Mary said...

Lovin the new laptop! Happy V-day!!