Friday, February 1, 2008

My Spring Obsession

Since I bought a fall/winter bag, I told myself in no uncertain terms that I would NOT be participating in the purchase of a spring bag this year. But that was before I set my eyes on this!




This is from the notorious Mr. Jacobs' Mercer collection. The color is called Marshmellow, which makes me love it even more. I stare at this bag for at least 30 minutes a day (very conservative number) and the only thing that is competing with it for Spring in my mind is a few of Prada's new totes. Prada has some beautiful and impractical teal colored tote and also a beautiful ivory color also. The main one competing is this tote because they are similar in color:


But then there is this little hottie throwing me off my game! Try and tell me she doesn't turn your head too!



Needless to say, I am frantically paying down my Neiman Marcus card so that one of these pretty girls can be mine. It is snowing buckets right now, so it is hard for me to focus on these bags, but the second I see some sunshine, hopefully the finances will be going strong so that I can take one of these pretty ladies home!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ooooh, sooo pretty!!