Monday, February 4, 2008

Sale at Neimans

There is a sale at Neiman Marcus!! Holla! (Just kidding - I just felt like being a "baller" for a minute).

So there has been a sale at NM for a while now and I have just been clicking through each and every page for days upon days. I know the merchandise by heart. I was just itching to buy something, you know? Once I get in one of those moods, it is best to quench the thirst before I make a hasty decision and do something drastic. I just need to work on having these moods less often.

Enter my new purchase. I had been eyeing these shoes for a while and even though I am typically against logo items, these appealed to me. The only issue is that they are over 4" heels and typically, I like to keep it under 4".

They get here Wednsday, so as of right now, they are on loan from NM. I have a feeling they will be too tall for me and make me look like an Amazon. So there is a 50/50 chance of going back. But then again, I need a Valentine's Day Gift so I think my husband would make a contribution to the Gucci too high heel fund!

My friend Jay, alerted me to a 2 day free shipping code from NM: NMLOVE.

Now GO! SHOP.

No comments: